Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I have been reading this forum for a few weeks now, and the helpful people here convinced me to buy a HP. I started out looking for a 9mm comp., and quickly found out that they cant be ordered. I then started checking my local gun stores, and found out that you are a second class citizen if you walk in and ask for a HP. I finally found a local store that would order me a C9. The man took my order, and told me that it would be 127.50 when the gun came in. I came back a few days later. The guy that I had talked to a few days before was not in. The current guy in the store told me that It would be 150.00.( I feel the gun is worth this, buy I'm not in the business of throwing money away) I decided not to buy it on principle. I then went home and started calling other stores. I found a store a little further away that had plenty in stock. It was Fur Fin and Feather Outfitters. They treated me like a valued customer, and happily sold me the C9 at their regular price of 119.99.

This is my first handgun. I have shot a few hundred rounds through it and I love it. It will be used mostly for messing around at the local gun range.

I would just like to thank everyone for saving me hundreds of dollars.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Awesome!

I spent some time in Columbus and Dayton.

Thanks for continuing to spread the gospel of affordable firearms to the masses in my old stomping grounds.

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Nice price on that C9. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Hi, my name is Broomhead and I am a HiPoint addict. Welcome to our support program.
There are five steps in this program.
Step 1: Buy a ton of ammo and send it down range.
Step 2: Buy more HiPoints.
Step 3: Repeat steps 1 and 2 repeatedly.
Step 4: Snicker at all Gun Snobs for paying way too much, when their backs are turned.
Step 5: Happily spread the addiction to as many people as humanly possible.

Unfortunately, these are not steps to recovery. There is no recovery.
:drool: :drool: :drool:

·
Registered
870 Posts

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Hi Ctroop and welcome

I'm from northern Ohio and always look forward to going to Fur Fin and Feather. I go down that way once a year heading toward Amish country. Great area, I could retire in Amish country.
:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts