Next Raffle Gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of giving this another try, I would like to hold another raffle and would like to have you guys vote on the type of gun that will be raffled. Your choices are the only ones listed. I appreciate any other suggestions and will keep them in mind for future raffles but for right now due to legality issues we will keep this to C&R qualifying guns. Just give me some feedback and I'll try to get this thing started next weekend.

1- Yugoslavian M24/47 8mm Mauser

2- Mosin Nagant M38 7.62X54R

3- Mosin Nagant M91/30 7.62X54R

4- German K98 8mm Mauser

5- Nagant Model 1895 Revolver 7.62X38R

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I vote for the M38... love those Russian guns :)

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
I would love either the K98 or the Yugo.

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Preferably the K98 A nice little piece of history

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I love my M-24 / 47 a fine shooter indeed, and since I need a M-38 to round out my Mosin collection I vote for the M-38

·
Registered
581 Posts
ok Kripp, now this sucks. you just got to put a poll on this dont cha.I want one of all of them, even though I have 5 of the Mosin Nagant. I could love another one or one of the others too. you suck big time making me choose. but count me in too. :embarrassed2:

·
Registered
825 Posts
I voted the K98 but would be in for anything as well. Hard to be choosy when someone is willing to raffle of one of his guns, lol. :)

·
514 Posts
MAUSER MAUSER MAUSER MAUSER!!! Either the m24/47 or the K98. 8mm's are just fun to shoot!

·
Registered
831 Posts
I personally would love a shot at a 91/30, but a Mauser would be very sweet as well :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.