Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
635 Posts
well, that's what i have live through ever since i bought my c9. not to the point, po disallow me to shoot in the range, but whenever i told them i brought a Hi Point, they alway have something to say. "those will blow up in your hand.", "can you even hit anything in 10 ft?", "i would not trust my life with those"...etc. what the hell? it's not a bad gun at all, sure, it's not the freaking $1,000+ 1911, but it hit where i want to within 25 feet. and about the "famous" jamming issues, so far i get my c9 trough 400rd and total 2 bullet ever jam on me. and every semi-auto pistol under the sky will [email protected] jam, i've been glock forum, colt forum, s&w forum. there are alway some owner mention their shooter jam once a while and never raise the fit for it.

PS: frickinnuts, in california check in with pistol is so common for me. i need trigger lock, cable lock, gun case lock, empty mag, no carry in...etc.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.