any idea on value?

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by Bigbuddha76, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Ive got an intratec tec22 that I got years ago in a trade. In 16 years Ive put about 200 rounds through it, mostly because it was absolutely unusable until I bought the ruger hicap mag with the metal feed lips. As soon as I bought that, the weapon, surprisingly, operated flawlessly. I'm cleaning house and have no use for it. looking on gun broker Im seeing prices of $450-600. Am I seeing it right? Is the price really up there?

2. Visper

Visper AK = Automatic Killer!?! Supporting Member

I looked it up for you, I'm really gonna try not to start looking up a ton of stuff after i do this though...

Anyway here is what it says:

Intratec USA

TEC-22 "Scorpion"

NIB: $325 / EXC: $225 / VG: $175 / Good: $100

Now I always put a disclaimer that things are worth what people will pay for it.

Also we all know, some people just over value their firearms... Armslist is proof...

After doing a quick search on completed auctions on GB, seems like the book is pretty close.
    intratec.jpg

3. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    :welcome:bigbuddha76!!!
    Too Bad it's not really "worth" that much, but it looks like a decent little gun!
    Hope you Stick Around! :D

4. thanks...it should be worth enough to get some cash off a jhp. the guy at the gun shop was talking trades before I even started talking about getting the jhp.

5. I've had a c9 for a few years now. Ive been a proponent of the HP since I first pulled the trigger. Reliable as a hammer, hits where I point it every time.

6. yeah, motorcycles are the same way. people think their sh!t is gold.

I see you're from berks county. I grew up in bucks, and lived in Huff's Church before I decided to move south.

7. Outlaw

Outlaw Supporting Member

Too bad I'm not in Fla. We could talk :)

8. Visper

Yeah, I hear that!!

Was in Philly, in the middle of the move to Berks.

My parents made the move to Florida and I picked up a vacation home there a few years back. Port Charlotte area.

9. traded it in this afternoon. got what I wanted for it.

I now own a brand new jhp.

10. Visper

Congrats, time to stock up on ammo, it will go fast.