any one live in CA, LA area?

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by oldnoob, Jan 20, 2008.

1. know any place for HI Point accessories? i understand it's not a popular style. buy i'm looking for some grip and mag.

2. hipoint.nut

hipoint.nut Member

The only place you should go to but Hi-Point accessories is www.hi-pointfirearms.net. They have the best prices, no CA state sales tax and shipping is free.

4. Corelogik

Corelogik Member

I'm guessing that unless you have the compensated model it would be the compact. I would also like to know if there is a difference, as I will be ordering some mags in a couple of weeks.

Judging from what I have managed to read the 9mm and .380 mags are the same so I don't think it would really make any difference in which one you chose from the list as they are all the same until you get to .40 or .45. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

5. hipoint.nut

hipoint.nut Member

I'm guessing that unless you have the compensated model it would be the compact. I would also like to know if there is a difference, as I will be ordering some mags in a couple of weeks.

Judging from what I have managed to read the 9mm and .380 mags are the same so I don't think it would really make any difference in which one you chose from the list as they are all the same until you get to .40 or .45. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.[/quote]

That is right. All the 9mm and .380 Mags are the same.

6. asnider123

asnider123 Member

Wish you had posted yesterday. Yesterday traded a C9 along with 3 mags and and extra pair of grips for a Beretta. Probably could have held out the grips and a mag and still made the deal! ;(

7. asnider123

asnider123 Member

There's a fella that has a pair of grips on ebay (item # 150206105620) for four bucks right now, might check it out(?)