Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there another place besides Gunbroker to auction off guns and ammo? I do a fair amount of business on GB but have about had it with people that don't read the description and details then bid on the gun and win the bid. Specifically, I WILL NOT sell in CA, NY, Conn., and a few other states just because I don't want to and damned if it doesn't attract more buyers from there than other places. NOT going to sell to them or other communist states even if they do need them badly. Maybe they'll get tired of it and vote correctly some day for non-communist state leadership. I'm also tired of the stupid questions and ignorant FFL's listed on GB. I know what Armslist is and don't like dealing directly with the buyer or in person.

Just looking for a better place to do business. I buy low and sell high just like everyone else on GB.

·
Administrator
24,598 Posts
No gun talk in the Lounge. Please familiarize yourself with the forum rules and the TOU/TOS. Improperly placed threads and posts may be deleted.

·
Super Moderator
28,450 Posts
Is there another place besides Gunbroker to auction off guns and ammo? I do a fair amount of business on GB but have about had it with people that don't read the description and details then bid on the gun and win the bid. Specifically, I WILL NOT sell in CA, NY, Conn., and a few other states just because I don't want to and damned if it doesn't attract more buyers from there than other places. NOT going to sell to them or other communist states even if they do need them badly. Maybe they'll get tired of it and vote correctly some day for non-communist state leadership. I'm also tired of the stupid questions and ignorant FFL's listed on GB. I know what Armslist is and don't like dealing directly with the buyer or in person.

Just looking for a better place to do business. I buy low and sell high just like everyone else on GB.
There's GunAuction.

Link here: https://gunauction.com/

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

·
Registered
78 Posts

Midwestguntrader

·
Premium Member
3,199 Posts
As Kirk mentioned I bought a rifle receiver recently off of https://www.gunauction.com

I've had good experiences with the website.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts