Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The girl I've been seeing for a few months is an amature "poster" on that site, and after taking a few photosets of her, I was finally convinced to join up there. Aside from what you'd think is on there, there's a HUGE alternative community on there...and they even got a gun board :D Granted it's probably a bastion of all things that many on here would find...well.... not so appropriate. But the gun folks do seem pretty cool (although there's an inordinant number of HK and Glock fans... :cantlook:).

So, who else is on there? If you are...friend me! Obviously, under neothespian. You can even get to see MORE of the art I do in the form of photography. Just..er... do it when the kids are NOT in the room :angel: (and no, they're not pics of me...so don't worry)

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
I've not been there in awhile, but yeah I used to peruse the boards. Thanks neo for adding another site to my daily reading :tongue2:

·
Banned
3,707 Posts
Well I went there to check it out the girls seem a bit new age to me, hey I'm old! and this was the featured group on the first page....

Feminism......with this pic

So I decided I'd pass on joining or exploring futher, doesn't seem like a fit for me, but at least I looked. Have fun there guys.

·
Registered
850 Posts
I have two friends that have done some posting on there and because of that I would check it out every so often. As I've fallen out of touch with them though I don't really visit as much as I used to. I'll have to start checking it out again I suppose.

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I went there to check it out the girls seem a bit new age to me, hey I'm old! and this was the featured group on the first page....

Feminism......with this pic

So I decided I'd pass on joining or exploring futher, doesn't seem like a fit for me, but at least I looked. Have fun there guys.
New age? Didn't see any dirty hippies there

And, you'd be surprised how cool feminists are!! Date one and you'll find a girl who's NEVER a pushover. Pretty hot actually :p I just really dig the site because, well, it's pretty much the culture I'm a part of so I suppose it makes sense.

·
Banned
10,831 Posts
I'd register so I could post these pics...

·
Banned
3,707 Posts
Perhaps new age was the wrong term..goth? alternative? I don't know just not my taste, and my wife is not a feminist and believe you me she ain't no pushover :D. Women that are up front in your face about it..i.e. a feminism hammer just leave me bored.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts