Any thoughts on the laser/compensator package from Hi-Point?

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Jefferson, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Jefferson

Jefferson Guest

2. Mike_AZ

Mike_AZ U.S.S. Member

Those won't work on the c9. They are for the 995 or 4095

3. Jefferson

Jefferson Guest

Doh! :oops:

Thanks Mike. :?

Rick

4. hpman

hpman Guest

You'd have to buy the 9mm comp. It comes with the compensator, rail for attaching a laser, and a little longer barrel.

5. 9mmXfactor

9mmXfactor Member

u can attach a flashlight on the compensator too :D

6. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

Just like this

[​IMG]

or add a bayonet if you wish [Mine is an old hunting knife]

[​IMG]

Sorry about the pictures I had a cheap Walmart camera for $30 and this was the best I could do

7. The C9 comp pistol has the rail for the laser if I am not mistaken.

8. shooterZ, try using something for light besides your flash for that close up, and try to find something to lean your hand against to keep the camera steady and I bet your pics will come out better.

9. SHOOTER Z

Actually this was with no flash and it is the camera doing it I gotta get a better camera someday

10. I have one that I payed more than a couple hundred bucks for, and unless you have the talents of someone like Shadowlands, you really dont do a lot better, trust me. I still suck hehehe

11. SHOOTER Z

I've been taking pictures for years. I use a 35 mm camera this was the first digi cam and a cheapo one at that. My niece has a $1500 one that is super but she's in Tx. What I will do after I get back to wotk is get some film and retake all the pics and have them developed on a CD then send em in

Later if I get my hands working better I may get a 40 cal and put the knife on it so I can bring a knife AND a gun to the fight :lol: :lol:

12. Bam Bam

Bam Bam Guest

I was also wondering if the compensator was worth getting. I want to get a C-9, but wasn't sure if I wanted the comp or not. What do the experts say??? yea or nay on the comp for the C-9!! :? :?

Bam Bam

13. In my opinion bam bam, the compensated would not be worth it unless you are interested in putting a laser on it.

just my .02 cents though