Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking if I can't trade/sell my .380 at the gun show tomorrow, then I'll try to sell on here.
Has anyone sold a firearm on here that can give me some tips?
thanks!

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
The gun has to be transferred from an FFL dealer to an FFL dealer. You need to find an FFl dealer that will do the transfer for you. They charge a fee for doing this for you. My FFl dealer does it for me for $15 per gun. I have talked to some dealers that charge as much as $35 so ask around and find a more friendly dealer like I did. You will need to decide what you want for your gun + the transfer fees as your selling price. Also you will have to keep in mind that the buyer will have to pay what you want + shipping and a transfer fee on his end to purchase the gun. So keep the price reasonable. Most states will let you do a person to person sale without all of the transfering or backround check so you could try at your gun show or even a classified ad. Check online classifieds to. I live in Utah and I buy and sell on a local tv/radio web site classified ad section. Here is a link for you to look at for example. Hope this helps! 8)

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=231&cat=185

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.