Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an email fm WND about this "Millionair Patriot" who "Offers His Own Money to Provide You With Springfield Armory Pistol and 30-State Concealed Weapon Permit"?

Is this for real?

Anyway, I followed the link they gave & signed-up for some free stuff, including a personal-defense DVD, but the other FREE stuff looked like it'd cost me $1200 so I hadda pass. Looked like a decent deal for the dollars but... kids & bills y'know.

Can post the link if a moderator thinks it's appropriate, but for now I'm am curious if it's for real or just a gimick.

We'll see when/if the stuff comes in 2-weeks...

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Well it's sponsored by Front Sight so I would err on the side of legit. That being said it also sounds like a loss leader package deal to me. Sign up for $xx.xx worth of courses and subscriptions and get all of this free stuff.

Not bad if someone has the dollars, time and commitment to make use of it.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
"but wait... that's not ALL... today... if you call in the next 15 minutes only... You get 2 pocket fishermen for the price of one..."

well, it may not be a scam... but if you want to pay 1100 for a firearms training course... they ought to throw in the gun..

as far as the CC recipricity agreement between 30 states... if you live in one of those states, the other thirty will honor your permit...

Rule of thumb:
"If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is..."

The only exception I know of to that rule is Hi POint Firearms

Charlie

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
It is legit, go to Front Sight firearms institute site..... I have been reading about them and getting their free email newsletters now for a couple of weeks. you be the judge...... my concern mostly is that a 4 day handgun course costs $2000. BUT by the 12th newsletter, you can buy 2 certificates for the class for only $900 and then they will give you another 1 free. so only $300 for the $2000 class.........hmmmmmmmmmmmm Also at their installation in Nevada about 45 miles from Las Vegas, they are pushing you to buy into their community of housing for a Pro-Gun enviroment................ I personnaly am still up in the air, but you check out their site and be your own judge..... I will say though that the Free 15 newsletters are really good and informative reading... My $0.02 worth.

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
Rule of thumb:
"If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is..."

The only exception I know of to that rule is Hi POint Firearms

Charlie
+1

i would say if its on the internet, its probably fake, or a scam. i wouldn't give them any money, or my address for that matter.....I have been scammed one too many times to go for that stuff

·
Premium Member
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
all very helpful guys, thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.