Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have not used this particular ammo, but I have reloaded 124g Gold Dots with excellent results. Fired into wet newspaper, they mushroom beautifully and are very accurate if you are consistant with your reloading.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Gold Dot and Hornady Critical Defense are two of my favorite SD ammo's

·
Registered
308 Posts
Gold Dot and Hornady Critical Defense are two of my favorite SD ammo's
I have found that Hornady ammo has caused both my .45 and 9mm to jam, FTF and FFL, they are the only brand that does it consistantly. I have shot it in my ruger p95 with out any problems but the highpoints just dont get along with Hornady.. for me anyways.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I have and do shoot Hornady Critical Defense ammo in all my guns. I have only fired a few rounds through my HP"s but enough to be sure I can depend on it!

It is a great self defense round but too expensive to shoot often ,I haven't had any problems in my C9, my JHP45, my AMT .380 Backup, NAA 22mag. or my HP 995B. I also fired it through my S&W Model 10, .38 Snubbie but since it's a revolver it will fire anything.....

Good luck and don't be scared of that ammo it's good and deadly stuff!.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.