Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Banned
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
......that friggin douche Keith Olbermann?? I swear this guy is so swarmy it makes me long for the company of a used car dealer. Yes its because of his politics that I can't stand him, but why do they have to ruin my football pregame show with this arsehole? He's barely knowledgeable on politics let his sports knowledge is just as in depth. NBC sucks if they didn't have football and the office I would never watch them. I just wish they would bag this tool from covering sports. As it is right now I will not tune in until the pregame is over. Keith is the "WORST ANCHOR IN THE WORLD!!"

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
I've been sick of the jerk since way before. BUT the lefty loonies out here think he is next to Obama in Godhood. [but they'll never admit it online
]

·
Premium Member
1,133 Posts
he was pretty funny on sportscenter...back in the day when it was more comical than it is now. not sure about his role as a 'news' anchor.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
NBC is George Soros' personal network so anything on NBC just does not exist as far as I am concerned I really dont care what. The only good thing about the man is he is very old and wont be around forever.

If you watch his network then accept you are going to be treated to his politics at every opportunity. Not watching is much easier on blood pressure and does let people like the NFL know they should be careful with whom they climb into bed.

·
Premium Member
36,075 Posts
He was a total loss for the show last night. He may as well not have been there, even his jokes were bad.

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
......that friggin douche Keith Olbermann?? I swear this guy is so swarmy it makes me long for the company of a used car dealer. Yes its because of his politics that I can't stand him, but why do they have to ruin my football pregame show with this arsehole? He's barely knowledgeable on politics let his sports knowledge is just as in depth. NBC sucks if they didn't have football and the office I would never watch them. I just wish they would bag this tool from covering sports. As it is right now I will not tune in until the pregame is over. Keith is the "WORST ANCHOR IN THE WORLD!!"
i hate football because i hate all professional marketing....i mean professional sports. its one big advertisement. when i watch professional sports, i feel like i am the one being played.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
i hate football because i hate all professional marketing....i mean professional sports. its one big advertisement. when i watch professional sports, i feel like i am the one being played.
So dont watch, dont buy, and even more disastrous to them dont even acknowledge their existence.

Funny thing is BO was the most highly marketed candidate in history and you bought him and his promises. Glad to hear that wont be happening again.

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
So dont watch, dont buy, and even more disastrous to them dont even acknowledge their existence.

Funny thing is BO was the most highly marketed candidate in history and you bought him and his promises. Glad to hear that wont be happening again.
how are you connecting football with BO? i think you are obsessed with the man. I would like to see one DR topic where you don't bring up BO. I mean really. BO plays baskteball anyway....

·
Premium Member
36,075 Posts
I mean really. BO plays baskteball anyway....
:brow:
Isn't that a racist comment?
I kid, I kid!!!!

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
[/quote]

whose line is that? "I kid, I kid....."

i use it all the time and i can't remember who said it.
[/quote]

Triumph the insult dog from conan obrian?

·
Registered
2,817 Posts

how are you connecting football with BO? i think you are obsessed with the man. I would like to see one DR topic where you don't bring up BO. I mean really. BO plays baskteball anyway....
No you pulled out the sanctimony about marketing and I just thought I would smack you in the head with it.

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
whose line is that? "I kid, I kid....."

i use it all the time and i can't remember who said it.
[/quote]

Triumph the insult dog from conan obrian?
[/quote]

ah yeah, thats right. man i loved that dog

·
Banned
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Keith Olbermann another fine person...........for me to poop on!

·
Premium Member
36,075 Posts
Keith Olbermann another fine person...........for me to poop on!
:yay!: :laugh:

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
I'll only watch the actual game if it's a team(s) I'm interested in, otherwise I don't even watch the Sunday night broadcast. I learned very early last year that watching the pregame and halftime segments will make real Americans ill because of that pivot boy for the new fascism that's taking over our country.

Why the NFL even consents to give broadcast rights to the most traitorous network in the biz is something for which I have no answer.

·
Premium Member
36,075 Posts
Come on, you know the reason....
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Come on, you know the reason....
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Given the fact that NBC's news division is losing money hand over fist, you have to wonder if all that $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ is coming straight from the sugar fuer.

·
Premium Member
36,075 Posts
Modern business practices for management. It doesn't matter what happens to the company, as long as your paycheck is fat enough, and your golden parachute is intact...ride that horse into the ground, and move on. Or wait for the bail-out money... :blink:

1 - 20 of 111 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.