Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
16,839 Posts
Ya know, I don't know how I feel about Brett running the Vikings, but if he's kicking Green Bay's ass, I think I might be coming around on him.

· Registered
16,839 Posts
With Brett Farve as a Viking now, I dont' know. Most of these guys know that Farve is out there to do nothing but win. If he does, he'll finally have my respect. November 1st will be here soon enough and we'll know how Brett's gonna do on his old home field when that time comes.

Guys, I've been a Vikings fan for my entire life. For Farve to come in from the Jets, being a career "Cheesehead" isn't something that I care for. For the Vikings to be 4-0 is a miracle by any stretch of the imagination, and if he beats the Packers at home, he just might have a chance IMHO.

· Registered
16,839 Posts
Uh.... you mean the Jets right?

· Registered
16,839 Posts
Ah... I didn't even know that. LOL! Shows you how much I follow Brett's career. Honestly, I've always personally hated the man.

· Registered
16,839 Posts
That won't happen until at least the end of next season. Brett signed a 2 year contract with Minnesota. I think it's something like $25M bucks for 2 years. He gets $12M this year and $13M next year. Besides that, Minnesota is the only team, other than the Buffalo Bills, that have made it to the Super Bowl and not won it all.

Of course, Buffalo did it 4 years in a row.Thank God the Vikings had the decency to spread their humiliation out over the course of 20 odd years.....

EDIT: Also, don't forget the fact that if the Vikings do go all the way this year Brett will be getting all kinds of incentives and bonuses added to his already ridiculous contract and might want to tack on a 3rd year to his "playing retirement". Sheesh, he reminds me of Michael Jordan. If you're going to retire, at least do it with some dignity. If you're walking away from the game for good, DO IT! All this wishy washy BS just makes you look like a fool that can't let go of childish dreams. Hell, he's already won a Super Bowl, what more does he want, egg in his beer?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.