Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All. Saw the Tapco stock for the 10/22 and I must say I think my 10/22 needs to be removed from that boring laminate stock it came in and get "tacticool" as everyone calls it. :D Just wanted to see if anyone on the forum has one or has shot one and what they think of it. Thanks guys.

·
Banned
19,442 Posts
no different than any other M4 style collapsible tapco sells. you need to trim lots of casting flash, the fit and finish leave something to be desired (IMHO). Id take the laminate stock over the tapco any day unless you are going full out for the "mall ninja" look.

SW

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
no different than any other M4 style collapsible tapco sells. you need to trim lots of casting flash, the fit and finish leave something to be desired (IMHO). Id take the laminate stock over the tapco any day unless you are going full out for the "mall ninja" look.

SW
x2

·
Registered
831 Posts
Cruise over to rimfirecentral.com. They have tons of info about 10/22's and replacement stocks, including the Tapco. :) MY dad just ordered one, but we don't have it in yet, so I have no personal experience to go off of yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts