Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend and I went in on an order of 1200 9mm rounds from Cabela's in May.

It is now September and once again they pushed the delivery date back a month. It should not take 6 months to deliver and ship an order of ammo. Has anyone else had problems with them?

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Yep. Me. I placed a order for .380 and 9mm in March. They keep sending me a e-mail each month stating ammo will be the following month. I told them the HECK with it this month. They should not have ads out for ammo that THEY don't even have in stock. I won't order from they anymore. The HECK with them. :mad:

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
I'm sure when they get ammo in...they will ship it. What that DAY is...I don't know. Some people say next year sometime. I just don't know. I'm fed up and I'm getting into reloading.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Good luck finding primers. But compared to finding 380 it may seem easy.

·
Premium Member
10,285 Posts
At the gun show yesterday there was plenty of primers available. Prices weren't great though, but that seems to be for everything right now.

I had .380 on order back in March from Cabelas untill they canceled it because I miss the needed response to keep it on order. :cantlook:

Good luck finding primers. But compared to finding 380 it may seem easy.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Cancel and buy from Aim Surplus they have Wolf and it most likely is a better price!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts