Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any pics? I really want that stock for my rifle but I don't think that I've seen any pics of the rifle and stock together!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You might instead want to go with the standard ATI stock and then buy one of Duracoat's ACU camo packs. That way you can cover the entire weapon and not have the awkwardly-shaped receiver cover breaking up the pattern.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't think they're worth the price. Black = $69 / Camo = $99? I'm not willing to pay about 1/3 of the price of the stock just for the camo paint. This is at the local sporting goods store that I bought my carbine at so internet prices may vary.

BTW benny I just bought mine last week from you along w/an extra mag. Too bad my account here wasn't activated yet.

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
I don't think they're worth the price. Black = $69 / Camo = $99? I'm not willing to pay about 1/3 of the price of the stock just for the camo paint. This is at the local sporting goods store that I bought my carbine at so internet prices may vary.

BTW benny I just bought mine last week from you along w/an extra mag. Too bad my account here wasn't activated yet.
I should have bought all 17 of them - I could have sold them for $59.99.

Spydermonkey- don't forget the discount next time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts