anyone here from arizona?

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by base871, Apr 11, 2008.

1. base871

base871 Guest

i'm back into shooting after an 8 year break from it. Is there anyone on here thats in the state? I usally go shooting myself and sometimes find it gets a little boring not being able to share the victory of defeating some cans! Also, where do you guys shoot? I usually go out to the desert but the place ive been going has kinda turned into a war zone lately. Sometimes i go to caswells but they wont let me shoot wolf. Thanks! Jake

2. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

Well, I'm not from AZ, but I think Jones (owner of the forum), Neothespian (mod), dosanti, shaner, azcarbine, `Justin, and elguapo (mod) are the regular faces on the boards who bring information and wit from AZ... Feel free to add your name to the list. :)

3. base871

base871 Guest

4. neothespian just moved back to the Phoenix area.

EDIT: Read right over his name in Strangerous's post. Feel free to delete.

Sorry Neo, no offense. :D

5. elguapo

elguapo Guest

Mike_AZ, Dukersponk, Uncle Rob, Billybybose, Z28driver, all hail from AZ. Jones, eljefe, is in Oklahome IIRC.

Welcome aboard!

6. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

What was I thinking? Jones isn't in AZ, if he was, all you AZ folk would not have time for the forum... ya'll would be burning lanterns at the range!

7. elguapo

elguapo Guest

Hmph.......yeah, prolly!

8. neothespian

neothespian Member

Yep. There's a TON of us out here, and I swear I'm going to get this whole "AZ Hi Point shoot" going SOMETIME. I'm finally making some huge dents in getting my debt back in line and by next month should have quite a bit of free time on my hands when my book finally hits the shelves.

9. My name was mentioned but I figured I'd chime in anyways. Welcome aboard :!:

10. Please, just try to schedule it after the second week in June. I should be back in Wickenburg working for the summer by then; I'd like to make the hoedown!

11. base871

base871 Guest