Anyone here play boom beach?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by sbuchho345, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Hey just wondering if anyone else here plays the online game boom beach? I've been playing for a few months.
    I started a task force and thought is any one here was interested in joining it.
    I'm big bubba for my player name, my task force is titled: waffen raiders We've got 4 guys of varying levels. There's no requirements to join, I like guys to help one another and we all work together,
    I'm not an expert player I just enjoy the planning and tactics.
    Thanks.
    scott

2. I've been playing for a while. Cool time killer, if it is only for 5 minutes at a time.

Level 37 here. I would join your TF, but I dont know how it works.

3. Hey chaos, we've got guys from level 18 to 41 so we don't care about levels. I started the task force because the one I was in was just interested in doing the easiest operations. I wanted to be challenged and work to succeed not do the simple operations.
    On your main screen on the left open task force command. Do a search for task force. Search for waffen raiders there are several ones but they all have different logos. Find the one I'm in ( big Bubba ) and join up.
    Hope to see you.
    Scott

4. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

I'll keep you in mind I have an account on my phone "Maj. Kong", and one in my tablet " Dr. Strangelove" lv 42 and 55 respectively.

5. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    [​IMG]

6. FirearmFanatic

FirearmFanatic "The Enabler!"

I prefer to play with my self. :eek: I mean by my self! :rofl:

7. Probably because no one else wants to play with you......:D

8. You do know, it's really bad when your own hand falls asleep. .

9. FirearmFanatic

FirearmFanatic "The Enabler!"

When that happens, I switch to the other hand! :rofl:

10. sarahsmom

sarahsmom Supporting Member

Just downloaded it and am on level 4. I am Mama Guns! :D

11. Join the task force I'd like to build a nice friendly group

12. planosteve

I will let my Maj. Kong TF know I will be leaving. I want to give them a chance to recruit a replacement. It will be a day or two.

13. Thanks Steve. It would be rather nice to get people from the forum together in a TF. I have to admit I enjoy the game because it makes you use tactics and plan things out.
    Did you start the one TF?
    I started this one because the TF I was in just kept going after the simple targets.
    It's taken me a while just to get a couple of other people so far. I was conducting operations by myself at first just to show that it was active.

14. planosteve

Never started a TF but I know several players and I get asked to join various TF's, I like to stay and grow with the TF and I like smaller TF's as everyone participates. By the way i just joined.

15. I stayed with my first task force for a couple of months. I try to let every one suggest operations they want to try so everyone has interest in what's going on.

16. planosteve

Sarahsmom, you need to join the tf, don't worry about your level.

17. sarahsmom

sarahsmom Supporting Member

What is the name of the task force for hpff?

18. planosteve

Waffen raiders, look for Maj. Kong and big bubba

19. Grant

Grant Member

I'm in. Just joined up. I am new to the task forces. I am level 43 [*grant*] over on BB.