Anyone in Houston interested?

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by shadowlands, May 31, 2008.

1. I'm thinking of selling the following:

Hi-Point JHP .45
    Hi-Point 995 9mm
    Mossberg Maverick 88 12ga
    Mossberg 20ga

I'm in Houston Metro... not looking to ship anything.... sorry....

2. Shadowlands, I might be coming over that direction soon... If I do and you still have some of that stuff, I might have to bring some of it home with me....

3. Primal, cool beans... keep me posted...
    And luckily... I'm cheap!!! (that almost didn't sound right)
    I'm not looking to profit here... just unloading some of my things...
    Everything is mint/like new... the 995 would be the only item that has some scuffing on the metal areas... but not bad at all...

The JHP .45 comes with two mags and slip on grip... and original box.
    The 995 comes with muzzle brake, buttpad, slip on grip, and three mags.
    The Mossberg Mav 88 has a trueglow site on the end and would come with a slew of ammo... yippee
    And finally the Mossberg 20ga has wood stock.. and it's solid... clean...

4. Got a wooden (particle board, I'm sure) gun cabinet as well. It's clean and I'm needing to sell it as well, but can't deliver it for I only have a car... it's in my house in Katy (West Houston).
    I can get pics of the toys and cabinet, if anyone would like...

Don't worry... I'm not selling everything... I'm still a gun dude!!!

5. I'm intrested in all your firearms... except the 20ga.

PM me prices.

6. Bushman,
    No love for the 20ga? Come on now... I spoke with my 20ga earlier and he said that you're cool and he wants to live at your house...
    OK OK, I'm tossin' you an email as we speak.

7. sheez... the maverick and hi point .45 is own my list.. good luck, and i'm sure someone will be a happy owner very soon...

8. Well damn... I guess I'll have to settle for the 20ga as a consolation prize... Thanks alot Bushman!!! :wink:

As long as the guns go to a good home, I'm satisfied. Sa'lu' to a good trade guys!

9. Primal,
    Don't hate, but Bushman is on his over now....

10. Primal start hating, cause I got all four. :wink:

Shadow, your a class act and a great guy.... everyone, deal with him with utmost confidence. :D

11. Bushman,
    Thanks for stoppin' by and workin' the deal with me. Glad we're both happy. Again, thanks... you and your son are class acts as well.

Primal,
    Don't hate. You know that Bushman and I are your biggest fans...

12. AndrewST

AndrewST Guest

I smell some mods brewing in Bushman's garage for the new additions...