Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what the chances of getting my stolen Wrangler back are? I know its a long shot, but I just moved here and I wanted to know what the chances are. I bet pretty low, but was wondering if someone could maybe give me a little ray of hope. It just got stolen today, after I came back from school. Parked in my apartments lot, which is GATED btw, ate my lunch, went out to check my mail and my Jeep was gone. The apartment manager said they didnt have it towed, so I called it in stolen. The officer was very nice about everything and said he would let me know.
Anyway, sorry for the rant, just wanted to know if there was any hope...

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
Theres always hope, what are you doing talking about it here? Go out and make something happen.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
bro i'm down in yuma if it was stolen here it would be in Mexico. PHX they will prolly find it out by some canal or in the canal which is what joy riders are notorious for up there, drive them around, do their dirty work, then dump it in the water. hopefully you won't be one of those statistics. AZ is wonderful but it has it's VERY bad elements and sides. i feel for ya.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts