Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
If in fact that is a functional weapon, I love it. That is just awesome. I would have to have it in hand to really believe it's functionaltiy, or at least see it in action.

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
Scroll down to the bottom of the link I posted and click on the second page, shows a pic of the dude holding it. Maybe its real. IDK.

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
So it sounds like he took an airsoft M4 w/ m203 attached,stripped it of it's parts and threw them on the HP. It all looks doable. He used the M203 fore end for the bottom grip and the guns RIS hand guard for the top for sure. I want to know how he secured the 3/4" plastic block.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Really I think all you would have to do is buy all the parts listed and start hacking away it sounds like. I dont think there is any specific way you can really hack up a gun other than do it. He prolly did it a lil peice at a time until it all finally came together. he said it took him 60 hours.

Guy did a hell of a job if you ask me.

·
Premium Member
866 Posts
Really I think all you would have to do is buy all the parts listed and start hacking away it sounds like. I dont think there is any specific way you can really hack up a gun other than do it. He prolly did it a lil peice at a time until it all finally came together. he said it took him 60 hours.

Guy did a hell of a job if you ask me.
Unless, of course, you pull the trigger and everything goes crashing to the floor. Or every shot it a foot and a half from the last one. The only cool modern guns, in my opinion, are the ones that actually function as designed (or better) and are reliable enough to handle repeated use.

Just my 2 cents. ^-^

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
I have paintings on my wall that are worth more than that thing completly finished. :cantlook: If anything I would hang it on the wall and use it for decoration/conversation piece if it didnt function properly ohwell. Just because its pretty. It didnt cost a whole lot to make.

Do you know if it fell apart or the shots were randomly placed? If so Id like a link please.

Im just saying he did a hell of a job creating something out of nothing. Guy had an idea went with it and actually turned out with something that looks badd a$$. Out of a 995.

·
Premium Member
866 Posts
I have paintings on my wall that are worth more than that thing completly finished. :cantlook: If anything I would hang it on the wall and use it for decoration/conversation piece if it didnt function properly ohwell. Just because its pretty. It didnt cost a whole lot to make.

Do you know if it fell apart or the shots were randomly placed? If so Id like a link please.

Im just saying he did a hell of a job creating something out of nothing. Guy had an idea went with it and actually turned out with something that looks badd a$$. Out of a 995.
No... No idea! Easy junior! :D

I am hoping is shoots and held up extremely well. That was not the intent of my post. I was just trying to say gutting a paintball gun and jbwelding your 995 into it might look pretty cool, but might not be very functional. To me it's not a great mod if its not functional.

Sorry if I riled anyone up!

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Na dude lol I prolly took that the wrong way. I was super heated last night and when i read that I just kinda vented my bad. I undrestand what your saying but i also had a point myself. No hard feeling i hope.

·
Premium Member
866 Posts
Na dude lol I prolly took that the wrong way. I was super heated last night and when i read that I just kinda vented my bad. I undrestand what your saying but i also had a point myself. No hard feeling i hope.
No worries. Agree with your point, btw. It is pretty cool looking. I also read the thread that was posted before and the guy said he had shot 200 rounds through it after the mods and it was still going strong... wonder how it held up???

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.