Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought it might be cool to meet at the range one day and intimidate the unbelievers :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi vinas74,

I have about 2 more weeks up here in New York, as I am taking
a pipewelding course and then I will be heading for Houston.

If you want a shooting buddy we can get together ^-^

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
way south side, Alvin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hmm maybe we should all get together and have a Hi Point Houston shooting club :cool2:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm your huckleberry. (Sorry if I overuse that, but Val Kilmer's portrayal of Doc Holliday is one of my all time faves!) ^-^

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:-[ Livingston 60 mi n. on 59.
I am new to forum trying to ask a question about my Hi-P.
hope this reply works..

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
pssssssst all my fellow houstoners listen up...i read the no ammo in walmart thing... check ammunitiontogo dot com. since they are just over in brenham shipping is cheaper then the gas to drive over there n back. i think my last order of something like 100 rounds of 45 fmj and 100 of 9 fmj and 25 rounds of 45 jhp cost me around 85 delivered with tax... last i checked local that same order was running around 100 bucks for what was available. yea you gotta wait about a week to get it in, but its something to keep in mind ;)

·
Registered
296 Posts
I'll have to check them out. Might even be worth the drive. You know, get out, see the sights, take the wife out for lunch, 'grab some ammo'.

I ordered some mags yesterday and once I got to looking at the receipt, noticed they were in Huntsville, Able Ammo. Shucks, I could have just went and picked them up for just a buck or two more than the shipping. And had a nice scenic drive.

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
well right now they are a little behind and arent taking any walkins per the site, they will be at the grb next weekend, or at least they were at the last one. if they ever do allow walkins id be tempted to put the saddle bags on the bike, go to lake somerville to the little steak house up there where you get a plate full of steak for next to nothing, and then hit the ammo shop on the way home. course if im buying bulk i guess id have to take one of the cars...

·
Registered
36 Posts
i live in canton,tx now, but i grew up in huffman. i am in the houston area all the time. i will be there this weekend for my daughters cheerleading compitition at the grb... oh yeah, there will be a gun show there too! i'll be staying at my mom's house in huffman.

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
im debating, if i get some parts sold i most likely go, i have a buddy wanting me to go with him so i might wind up up there even if i am broke...lol

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm going to be in south east Houston (Pasadena area) this week for work. Are there any good indoor ranges in that area open in the evenings? I'd like to try to convince some co-workers to go to the range and rent something to shoot one evening.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.