Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If so I have 20 or so acres of fun and freedom all day shooting what ever no problems. I have a cleared football field size shooting area. Plenty of room to have a nice little get together. Any takers. Im not sure if there are many okies but I thought id put it out there.

Its in between Lawton and Chickasha

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
That's a lot closer to me than Ohio is...

I'd be down if schedule permits. And I can find some ammo.

I only have five guns now, but I'll bring 'em all. Anyone want to shoot the Mk23? And I have ~40 rounds of .50AE, so that might not get passed around that much.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I just scored a few boxes of .45ACP, so I'm getting closer to being set.

And I'm a fatty....so make sure theres plenty of BBQ.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
sticky! sure!...

lets see who posted in this real quick and ill......oh......uhh sorry guys, no sticky.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hmm so do we wann wate see if we can get a few more or not?

It doesnt matter to me lol. A bbq is a bbq lol. I will need a little time to get stocked up on everything I also got to do some mowing in the shooting range its grown up quit a bit here lately I havent been doing much shooting. Im all for it though we need to set up a date and time that would work good for everyone. I need to put in advance what day I need off.

Any ideas suggestions?

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Say give 3 weeks or so s we can pick up more members, let people stock up on ammo and supplys and find the time off from work. Ido vote that it be on a weekend though.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I do vote that it be on a weekend though.
+1

Only free time I have.

And I picked up a box of 9mm too. By my count, I'm ~40 rounds of .50AE, ~100 rounds of .45acp. And 50 rounds of 9mm. I'll pick up more if I can find it.

I think I know the answer, but just to be sure. Will it raise any questions if I were to get pulled over hauling an arsenal of guns and ammo across state lines?

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Weekends cool with me. About the hauling of weapons not so sure but I would imagine that as along as they were secured unloaded and say in your trunk it should be ok. If you were to get pulled over I think the smart thing to do would be tell the officer what you have and what your going to do Im sure they would understand. Maybe we should do some research on that.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
this is cool the bbq i believe right now i dont shoot much sav'n ammo
You can shoot mine, that's what I'm bringing them for...is you people.

I just noticed, 4 our of 5 people coming to this is 22 or 23.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts