anyone want to.....

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by gabriel c., Mar 6, 2008.

1. anyone want to trade something for a vega n-150 leather holster? its brand new all leather and i had it dyed solid black. its just sitting here going to waste since i am not going to use it (dont like the leather look) . would want to trade for a good used c9 magazine or one of those holster from crossman they sell at wal-mart with the extra pocket for the magazine. ive heard on the forum that they are decent but ive been to two wal-marts here and nothing.

2. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

Got pics? I'm interested in doing some sort of trade.

3. elguapo

elguapo Guest

I just saw this (dang you Ura!!!), and am interested in a trade as well.
    Get a list together, and if Ura cant help, perhaps I can.

4. pm me your e-mails for pics since im not on any photo supporting sites. also im not getting post reply notifications to my e-mail (dont know why, i have a thread on this problem but havent fixed it yet) just a heads up in case it takes me awhile to look up this thread and reply.

5. what do you guys have for trade?

6. elguapo

elguapo Guest

What do you need, lol!!!

7. im not sure if it will fit the .40 and .45s but it will fit the 9mm and the.380. i would like a magazine for the c9 for sure, if not i would like to try the holster everyone is raving about that is found at wal-mart with the extra magazine pouch. i think its a crossman brand. i just havent found one here at either wal-mart. need the e-mails so that i can get you guys the pics if your interested. pm me or send them dirct to djstyles1200@hotmail.com thanks.

8. elguapo

elguapo Guest

I dont want to lowball you...but how about a nylon holster that will fit a C9, and a magazine?

9. e-mail some pics of the holster that way i can send you some pics too.

10. come on guys, still waiting for someone that wants it.

11. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

Sorry, PM inbound!

12. Uraijit pics sent let me know if your interested. thanks.

13. ok guys i just got a federal holster at academy sports for $10, so i would just like to trade for a used or new c9 magazine. anyone up for a trade?