Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,775 Posts
I think I noticed more notifications too, but I rarely use email so no big deal.

Does the browser have a mobi setting? That would likely be the best way to go. I don't have much trouble with tapatalk. Except most apps have their own auto correct settings.

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,775 Posts
We are not able to support the app, this is a tapatalk product. You can use the site on your browser, it will format to fit any size or type of screen.
-Philip
Any plans to replace tap-a-talk?

I think youse guys (and gurls) should continue to upgrade the forums, not just milk it for revenue.

Just asking because I rarely have time or opportunities to use the laptop.

TIA

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,775 Posts
You're asking a multi-national, multi-media empire who's goal it is to be the largest owner of product specific forums that also employs proprietary software on the aforementioned THOUSANDS of forums it owns to stop developing their own in house app and start to play nice with some shitty app because you can't be bothered to download chrome or use your mobile browser?
I said: ANY PLANS TO REPLACE TAPPYTALK.

I guess you answered that, perhaps @HFAdmin would still like to chime in and give an update?

Literacy Rocks.

Now I have a question for you,

Is the tappytalk "web version" opened in my browser or is it still thru the old application?

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,775 Posts
Just use your internet browser on your tablet or phone like the rest of us do. Why is that so hard for you.
Doing it right now, getting ready to delete tappytalk :D

Technically speaking THIS will be my LAST POST OR REPLY WITH TAPPYTALK

GOOD BYE OLD P.O.S.!!!

• Love
Reactions: HFAdmin

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,775 Posts
Would you like to be on the beta testing program?

Jeff
I'd love that! I was running around on message boards and forums as far back as the late 90's. Used to moderate for Imhotep's Laboratory (overunity research) but that was just old BBS style. I could likely provide some usable feedback.

My phone is also up to the task, Samsung Note 10+ 5g with maxed out on board memory, and a huge add on memory. 512 gig. Should be able to handle it... but I suspect the app won't be too much for most phones, anyway.

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,775 Posts
What you need is a tech idiot. If that person can make it work anyone can.

Who has the most problems?

Tech problems not psychological.
Lol

excellent point, but a tech idiot and a developer will definitely need an intermediary to translate from normal English to Devonese 🤣🤣

1 - 7 of 7 Posts