Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
1,079 Posts
We are not able to support the app, this is a tapatalk product. You can use the site on your browser, it will format to fit any size or type of screen.
-Philip

·
Administrator
1,079 Posts
Still having issues with being able to right-click copy the image, but the option to right-click paste it isn't there? Use right- click to copy then Control-V to paste.

If that doesn't work, I can also walk you through checking your browser's security options to see if all of your HTML editing components are accessible.

Firefox/Mozilla broke their own C/P function back around version 12 or 13, and as far as I know they never did get it fixed properly.
Looks like that is related to Cloudflare's new settings. Nothing we can change on our end.

Jeff

·
Administrator
1,079 Posts
I would. Not may are on this forum more than I am.
I'd love that! I was running around on message boards and forums as far back as the late 90's. Used to moderate for Imhotep's Laboratory (overunity research) but that was just old BBS style. I could likely provide some usable feedback.

My phone is also up to the task, Samsung Note 10+ 5g with maxed out on board memory, and a huge add on memory. 512 gig. Should be able to handle it... but I suspect the app won't be too much for most phones, anyway.
Great, keep an eye out for a PM/email shortly.

Thanks!

Jeff

1 - 5 of 5 Posts