21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
21,015 Posts

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,775 Posts
Would you like to be on the beta testing program?

Jeff
I'd love that! I was running around on message boards and forums as far back as the late 90's. Used to moderate for Imhotep's Laboratory (overunity research) but that was just old BBS style. I could likely provide some usable feedback.

My phone is also up to the task, Samsung Note 10+ 5g with maxed out on board memory, and a huge add on memory. 512 gig. Should be able to handle it... but I suspect the app won't be too much for most phones, anyway.

·
Resident PITA
16,197 Posts
I'd love that! I was running around on message boards and forums as far back as the late 90's. Used to moderate for Imhotep's Laboratory (overunity research) but that was just old BBS style. I could likely provide some usable feedback.

My phone is also up to the task, Samsung Note 10+ 5g with maxed out on board memory, and a huge add on memory. 512 gig. Should be able to handle it... but I suspect the app won't be too much for most phones, anyway.
"Yes" would have sufficed.

·
Administrator
1,079 Posts
I would. Not may are on this forum more than I am.

Great, keep an eye out for a PM/email shortly.

Thanks!

Jeff

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,775 Posts
What you need is a tech idiot. If that person can make it work anyone can.

Who has the most problems?

Tech problems not psychological.
Lol

excellent point, but a tech idiot and a developer will definitely need an intermediary to translate from normal English to Devonese 🤣🤣

·
Super Moderator
25,935 Posts
Lol

excellent point, but a tech idiot and a developer will definitely need an intermediary to translate from normal English to Devonese 🤣🤣
Well then you shouldn't be allowed to participate because all you'll do is run off on tangential foil-hattery as you try to convince them to run bulletproof encryption protocols for OpSec while divulging all of your personal details in the next breath.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts