AR 15 SCOPE MOUNT,SIMMONS SCOPE&WEAVER RINGS

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by uncle jerky, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uncle jerky

uncle jerky Well-Known Member

I have for sale a universal scope mount that fits all AR15 carry handles.It is made from aircraft aluminum, 6.5" long, 15 weaver cross slots, see-thru design, toggle bolt self locking/ thumb nut tighten down,matte finish,AND, the mount is topped with a Simmons Blazer 4x32, 100 yd.parallax rifle scope, 11"long, 4.25"eye relief,see www.simmonsoptics.com AND a set of Weaver,quick release,steel,1"rings holding the scope down solidly. This system came off my Bushmaster and I can tell you that it is a rock solid ,accurate set up.Granted, it's not the "BEST," but it WORKS and works well!! My price to you for everything,AND I WILL NOT BREAK UP THIS RIG OR SELL THESE SEPERATELY, IS: $35.00 and I'll eat the shipping/postage.

2. masfonos

masfonos Member

Ohio
    Pending pics & more details, I'm in. PM incoming

3. uncle jerky

You "in" or "out?"

4. masfonos

masfonos Member

Ohio

5. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

Uncle Jerky,
    Why are pics too much to ask? I'm not buying anything sight unseen, and nobody else will either. I would really like that 4x32, and would pay you $35... but without a pic... I've got ocean front property in Arizona I'll trade you!

6. pills

pills Guest

i'll take it with the only condition of you will take paypal.

lemme know

7. masfonos

masfonos Member

Ohio
    AFAIK, I'm still the first taker unless I hear otherwise?

8. uncle jerky

I DID send you a PM immediately ,answering all of your ?s.I don't have a digi cam and that's why I referred you to the Simmons web site for a pic of the scope. The Weaver brand rings are LOW rings,so you might want a riser for your flat top.The rings disconnect/tighten with a coin or screwdriver. The scope NEVER loses zero on this set up. I mentioned in my PM to you that I'll ship UPS and will pack the scope in styrofoam popcorn, or bubblewrap,newpaper in a sturdy cardboard box,taped all the way around,AND,remember,I'm offering to pay the shipping and I offered to return your money,if you return the items if your not satisfied. I'll accept a personal check,money order or a Wal Mart gift card for the amount(NO ANTI GUN PAY PAL accepted) and I ship RIGHT AWAY,not waiting to get your remittance. If ANYONE want these items and tells me so difinitively and commits to buy, these items are yours.($25.00 for the scope and rings) w/o the carry handle adapter.

9. masfonos

masfonos Member

Ohio
    Last PM I have on this site is from 27 DEC 2007, so I'm not sure what happened to it.

I'll take the whole shebang for $35. Please try sending another PM with your shipping information for where to send the MO (maybe also copy to the email I gave you just in case the PM doesn't work). I'll send you another PM as well with my information and also post in this thread that I received your information.

EDIT: PM sent.

10. uncle jerky

SOLD to Masfones.Thank you,sir.My PM reply to your PM is out to.

11. masfonos

masfonos Member

Ohio
    Got your info. Payment will go out tomorrow as well.

Thanks!

12. uncle jerky

I forgot to thank everyone for their interest in these items.

13. masfonos

masfonos Member

Ohio
    Got the scope today, looks to be in good shape, although I'm definitely in the market for a set of med or high rings now :D

Can't wait to try it out!

feedback here

14. uncle jerky

It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.