996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hereby declare this the OFFICIAL AR-15 Picture Thread

(I forgot my Lancer mag for this pic)

(Plus another 300rds in reserve)

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Hey Ridge, I KNOW at least one of those stripped lowers needs a good home, and may have some suggestions as to where you can send it.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, I ended up trading a couple and selling the other...the assembled one is that plain style A2 now ;D

G

·

With the Trilux, that soon will grace my L1A1:

diff shot:

Need to borrow a camera: I have a brand new lower, one more on the way, and currently have Ridge's old Eotech and Matech BUIS on this M4gery.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL sometimes I miss that optic ;)

That rifle case looks like a tight fit...

G

·
Oh yeah: Now I have a G2 Nitrolon Surefire on the left hand side, at first it was difficult to zip it up with out a magazine in the well. Now, with the Eotech, BUIS, and Surefire: It now all fits: Snuggly, but it all fits.

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Here's ours.
I need to get a riser so I can move the scope back a bit.

·
1,792 Posts

the grip and pod have been changed to a grippod. And no since taking picts of every configuration of sights and or scopes. But I love that freefloat tube. Dang thing will outshoot me any day with any sight! And I am a pretty darn good shot and that aint no ego. Legos for the big boys. I need another :p:)

·
Premium Member
876 Posts

Bushmaster Dissipator-1993, updated 2008

G

·
You cats gottz some good looking ARs. I have decided I want one before Osama outlaws them. I have a dealer who is going to get me one and let me make payments on it. It's gonna run close to a grand but the payments will be cheap. I am just getting a basic AR with no frills. I can trick it out later as long as I have my upper and lower. Right now I will even settle for a Century. Not my first choice but I would settle for one.

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
I wanna play. Here's some of mine:

Partial Family Pic

Carbon 15 and 9mm Build

Cavalry Arms lightweight A1 KISS and 16" FF Dissipator

24" Bull Barrel Varmint/Sniper and 16" FF Side Charger

Dissipator and 7.5" Kitty Kat Pistol

DPMS 16" KISS and Colt 6920

Colt SP1 and SP1 Carbine

There were a few stored that I couldn't get to for the pics. Also quite a few stripped lowers, uppers, mags and ammo. might get around to posting pics later. have a few ar relatives that share the same mag (Galil Clone, Daewoo DR-200, Original Bushmaster Assault Rifle and Armspistol).

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Damn I think we have a winner...I feel inadequate now....

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
Damn I think we have a winner...I feel inadequate now....
that took years to build and before all the panic buying happened. not to say i didn't pay a premium during the last ban for some preban lowers. one things for sure, since obama won the election there are many more ar15s in the hands of americans.

Like Thayldt21 said above, Legos for the big boys. I've got BRD (Black Rifle Disease) pretty bad. I keep telling the wife that all I spent on guns and ammo in the past few years have outperformed the market if I was to sell today.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Agreed, I wish I'd waited a few months to sell my 995...as it is I ended up trading it for some hardware worth about half of what I paid for it...

G

·
SoB3 is main reason I have an abundance of AR mags now: Thanks! That got me thinking about mags and ammo last year: been collecting ever since.

G

·
Here is my 14 year old Neice shooting my AR:

yeah, it has the "old" Trilux on it, and she hated how often she had to shoot it to depleat the magazine (30 rounds)

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
Here is my 14 year old Neice shooting my AR:

yeah, it has the "old" Trilux on it, and she hated how often she had to shoot it to depleat the magazine (30 rounds)
i remember that feeling with my beta mag. ammo was cheap back then but i got bored shooting it. shoulda bumpfired it. i would have only cost me $12 back then vs. $35 now. :'(

·
Registered
870 Posts
I purchased a lower receiver back on Nov. 9th and ordered a Del-Ton kit. Only 14 more weeks to go!!! :cool2:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.