Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
37,161 Posts
Ajole has zero ideas beyond Brownells/Numrich, as Kirk mentioned.

But I will say....that gun may be a candidate for selling as parts, I would imagine those that have one are willing to spend a bit to get spare bits.

· Premium Member
37,161 Posts
Wonder if it’s “really” an issue, or just the same issue as the Remington trigger, which was fine…unless you pulled the trigger while on safe, and then actuated the safety and….boom.
I mean…that’s not perfectly safe…but if you are aware and following the gun rules, it’s not “unsafe”.

Like Moonz….I’m totally speculating, without seeing and touching the gun, NOTHING I’m saying is a recommendation, nor anything but a WAG.

· Premium Member
37,161 Posts
Frustrating thing is, it was probably a $15 part at the time, if you had to buy it rather than having them take care of it.

· Premium Member
37,161 Posts
You’re doing good. Getting the guy on your side and then him helping to find a solution of ANY type beats acting like a modern day consumer and shutting him down.👍

· Premium Member
37,161 Posts
Remember…they’re a business, in it to make money. They DID make an effort to make it right, years ago, but now…the cost for them to make a single part could easily be in the hundreds of dollars.

The fact that the guy is investing time…which costs them money…in trying to find the dimensions and get them to you is already more than most companies would do on an out of production part for a gun they no longer make.

Keep your head up.👍

1 - 5 of 5 Posts