Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone

I have a Archangel 556 polymer ARS (Advanced Rimfire System) stock for the Ruger 10/22. This is just for the stock, not the rifle. I posted the rifle pics just to show you how it looks mounted.
It has top rails form receiver to rail and rails on the bottom of the handguard. It has an adjustable Magpul style stock and a storage compartment in the grip. This stock has a great feel to it. It feels like an AR. This would be a great AR training aide without breaking the bank with ammo. This is in great shape, I only had it on my rifle for a short while.

I am also including the foregrip that you see mounted to the bottom rail in the pic.

$130 shipped Paypal or MO

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
TIMING!!!!! :reallysad:

Dang!! Just purchased one of these 2 weeks ago for $160!!! :mad: :mad:

Love it, by the way. Would love it more if it had been $30 cheaper!!!

Buzz

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Wishing i had money in paypal right now. Been looking for one of those at a good price, now when i am out of money, i find one,lol.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didn't know anyone was braggin about it lol, this is the first time I posted a pic of mine. I think you might have me confused with a nother member that just bought one. I got this one several months ago.

I like the look and feel of it, I just decided to go back to more of a stock config with a bull barrel. I feel like I have too much tied up in the .22 and I want a bull barrel on it (probably a tacsol lightweight) and I can't afford it right now.

Thanks for the interest. It is still available and cheaper than you will find anywhere else 8)

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
That's a great deal.... was looking at them for $199 the other day, but I'm happy with my Ramline stock.......

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
what made you take it off? we were all braggin about it?
It was probably mine you are talking about. Just got one a few weeks ago and put it on. Paid more than what SeaBass is asking for his though. That's a good deal.

Buzz

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This stock is still available. If noone here wants it in the next couple of days, it goes on Ebay or GB. If you want one, now is the time to get it. You won't find one for a better price. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
Will it fit over a .920 heavy barrel?

Ron M.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes it will work with standard or heavy. It is a free float.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Man, I wish I had the money this week. I would buy the thing. Looks really fun.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Still available. I don't want to use ebay, I would rather someone on here buy. I am ready to sell though :grinwink:

I will stick it on ebay if I have to, won't be as cheap listed on there though ^-^

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Going on ebay.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
It's surprising to me that nobody has jumped on this, considering how many people have expressed an interest in mod'ing their 10/22s. This is a great price for this kit.

Hey Seabass, have you considered listing it on rimfirecentral? There's always someone on there looking for one of these kits.

Buzz

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am surprised as well...I thought someone would jump on it. I listed it here cheaper because I thought someone here might have been looking for one.

I am not a member there and I am not one to register for a forum just to list something for sale. Most forums tend to look down on that lol. Thanks for the tip though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
A little expensive

Just to let you know, this conversion is available on Amazon for 110.00 bucks anytime. with free shipping. I have bought 4 and got what I expected. You might want to re-think the price.

·
No longer broke...
21,920 Posts
Holy thread resurrection Batman......
Last post on this thread was from 2009.......

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.