Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mine is. My new to me, 995 will not feed reloads. Well, at least TN reloads. It fed new win white box and blazers just fine. It would feed 1/3 of the reloads. New and reloads were FMJ 115gr. The only difference i noticed was that the reloads were .020-.030 shorter overall.

Has anyone else had trouble with failure to feed?

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
I have noticed that some 9mm are not the same OAL, so that can be a problem for some guns. Just find the best ammo for your gun and stick to that. ;)

·
Registered
4,513 Posts
Had the same problem with my 995 and the reloads I'd developed for my C9 pistol. The reloads were flawlwss in the pistol but jammed bad in the 995. I had to increase the OAL for them to work flawlessly in the 995. Seems my 995 likes a slightly longer round than the C9 does. If you reload your own this is easy enough to do. If your buying reloads it will be a problem.

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
yea i had a sim issue. had some reloads that the 995 didn't like so i checked them with my midway max guage and sure enough they didn't drop in all the way...close but not all the way. i ended up shooting those out my uzi which doesn't care and reworked the round until it drops cleanmly all the way into the guage. now the 995 loves the reloads.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts