Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A store here will be having a sale tomorrow of the Hi Point 9 MM carbine, they will be $119 each. I was thinking of picking up a few at that price, but I have 2 C9 hand guns (brought 2 weeks ago) 1 fires ok the other jams almost ever other shot (using American Eagle ammo from Federal), anyways do teh carbines jam as much and do you think $119 is a fair price?

·
Registered
168 Posts
$119.00 buy 5 of them at that price. Send the jamming handgun back so Hi-point can fix it for free.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
"HERE" is in the San Luis Valley of Colorado. I got my C9s for $122 each new about 2 weeks ago and now the 9mm Carbines will be $119, one of the ugliest guns I have ever seen, but its not the looks that counts ;) An ATI stock will help with that issue anyways.

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
Buy them.

Buy them.....NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It doesn't matter if you have to sell the kid's Playstation, pawn the laptop or even stud out the family puppy.... for $119, GET THEM!!!!!

You can't find a 995 or 4095 in Phoenix AT ALL, and they're becoming hard to get a hold of otherwise around the rest of the US.

Buy. Gun. Now.

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Buy them.

It doesn't matter if you have to sell the kid's Playstation, pawn the laptop or even stud out the family puppy.... for $119, GET THEM!!!!!

You can't find a 995 or 4095 in Phoenix AT ALL, and they're becoming hard to get a hold of otherwise around the rest of the US.

Buy. Gun. Now.
I think what my friend here is trying to say is, he would probably buy the 9mm carbine at that price. LMAO!

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
If it didn't mean crossing the mountains in the current storm, I'd be tempted to drive to pick one up at that price.

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Buy them.

Buy. Gun. Now.
I think what my friend here is trying to say is, he would probably buy the 9mm carbine at that price. LMAO!
I've owned one for about 3 weeks. It's fun, and stupid accurate. I've talked 2 of my friends into purchasing one just by shooting 10rds through it. Other than my CZ52, this is my fav right now!!

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Wow! $119 is cheap. That almost seems to god to be true. I'd definitely buy a few at that price. The C9 was a good price too. I would reccomend that you continue to patronize this gun shop. Give them all the business you can and don't balk at buying ammo or other stuff just because they are a little more expensive than ChinaMart. Local Gunshops that don't ream you are getting fewer and further between.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I wish I could find one for that price in Kalifornia... wait.. I wish I could find one for ANY price in the PRK...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You guys can stop being jealous now, their ad was a misprint :( It was suppose to be $169 instead of $119, I still brought 1 but I didn't stock up since it wasn't dirt cheap, I did grab a small AR-7 Survival rifle in addition to the 955 to add to my collection of weird firearms

·
Registered
268 Posts
Nope, they're not worth $119. Period.

You have to wait until the price goes up to $179, then buy a couple. ;)

BTW, Jeff, it isn't the PRK, it's the SRK (Sheeple's Republik of Kalifornia) 8)

wizard93

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I think I am going to save up and try to get an M1A before the new assault weapons ban is pushed through. That is the only "assault weapon" you can actually get in California, and it is a damn good gun... I called around to all the hi-point distributors today... the hi-point carbines weren't illegal a while back but they are now in this.... horrible place.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts