·
Premium Member
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Mike and Harlan had been talking about making some forthcoming changes along with new product ventures. Here is what was put out regarding the new role of Nodak Spud. "Effective Jan 3rd, NoDak Spud will become a subsidiary of Harrington & Richardson. Mike Wetteland, co-owner of NoDak Spud will become the CEO of the newly reformed H&R.

Mike brings over 30 years of experience in the firearms industry to our team. As many of you know, Mike’s attention to detail and passion for Retro AR15’s has helped grow our hobby.

NoDak Spud will cease all operations at their Edina MN facility Dec 23rd in order to complete ship outs before the end of the year. NoDak Spud will then be relocated to West Columbia SC.

All customers that had backorders and/or were on the interested parties list for retro lowers/parts will be notified by Harlan via telephone or email.

All NoDak Spud retro parts will be rebranded as H&R. Most of the other NDS products, such as Ruger rifle sights will still be produced. Please be patient as it will take time to spin production back up.

NoDak Spud will continue to field calls and emails until we get the H&R website and staff up and running.

PLEASE DO NOT call Palmetto State Armory to place pre-orders or make product inquiries as the customer service staff has not been brought up to speed yet.

Please be assured that we will do our best to contact everyone on the NoDak lists to give them the opportunity to purchase H&R retro products."

Reactions: Jim Sterling

·
Banned
53 Posts
hope what ever theyre bring back is made of steel with no plastic or zamak anywhere.
i could go for a new top break in .32 S&W

·
Premium Member
3,801 Posts
@greg_r sounds like an excuse to get another H&R firearm eventually ;) :p

A top break single shot AR lower sounds mighty interesting... should be fairly easy to do given the way the AR receivers fits.

·
Super Moderator
9,656 Posts
Not too excited. They only bought the name. Numrich bought the inventory. I don’t see the Handi Rifle making a comeback, although I would like it to.

All the NoDak Spud products will be rebranded H&R, maybe the Pardner Pump and Pardner Pump Protector, the Chinese Imports, will make a reappearance? Don’t know. They are going to produce a M1 Garand.

So, I am not too awfully excited. I just do not see the Handi Rifle making a comeback. Nor do I see any of the H&R Revolvers making a comeback either. I am, however, at least mildly interested in a M1 Garand.

Reactions: moona11

·
Premium Member
36,313 Posts
@greg_r sounds like an excuse to get another H&R firearm eventually ;) :p

A top break single shot AR lower sounds mighty interesting... should be fairly easy to do given the way the AR receivers fits.
Uintah Precision makes a bolt action upper that pins right on a lower. Shilen barrels, last time I heard. Over $1,000, very popular in Cali.

·
Super Moderator
9,209 Posts
Not too excited. I just do not see the Handi Rifle making a comeback. Nor do I see any of the H&R Revolvers making a comeback either.
That's how I feel too.

Reactions: Jim Sterling

·
Premium Member
36,313 Posts
If it’s anything like the Rugerlin lever guns, it would cost $950 anyway....

• Haha
Reactions: histed
1 - 9 of 9 Posts