Aria has a new pair of pants, Early Christmas Gift for me.

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by PrimalSeal, Nov 30, 2007.

1. I just got this in the mail from a member of the forum.... I knew about it, but forgot with all the hubub going on here lately. Totally shocked when I opened the package, but here it is....

Before the switch... Standard 1911

[​IMG]

With the new pair of pants on... what a sexy girl!!!

[​IMG]

That is a Houge grip that I got for free with a very warm "Merry Christmas" wish inside the package... How freakin' sweet is that? I absolutely LOVE it. Makes my 1911 just FIT! That was a pretty gun before, but now, this thing is downright NAUGHTY!!!!!

Pretty cool gift eh guys? :D :D :D :D

2. Ari

Ari Guest

Got to love that thing now LOL

3. Is that a rock island arms 1911? can you give a short review. when they first came out i read a little nasty stuff about them but lately all i have seen is people singing praises about the weapon.

4. Yes it's a Rock Island Armory and I LOVE that 1911! I have had very few problems with it other than some feed problems in the break in period. I still have yet to do a buff on the feed ramp, but the dremel tool is coming for Christmas. I have at least 500 rounds through it now and I haven't had a problem the last 4 range trips..

5. andrew241

andrew241 Member

Ohio
    nice looking grips. I thought about a set of those for mine. We will see what Santa brings lol.

6. Nice! Still like my slitherin grips better :p. Next purchase is going to be the hogue or the pachmyr wood/rubber grips. Lemme know how the hogue works.

7. Mike_AZ

Mike_AZ U.S.S. Member

Looks much nicer than original

8. elguapo

elguapo Guest

You're welcome, homie 8)

9. thank you Harry. they should help you out when "he-who-must-not-be-named" returns............... :D

10. More like Draco Malfoy!!!!

I really love those grips... been fondling the gun all night... my wife got all butt hurt about it, said I needed to get a room.... Oh well.

11. Great looking grips! I have some on my KP89DC and love 'em.

12. hpman

hpman Guest

Love the hogue grips and looooove the finger grooves.

13. I honestly think that the finger grooves makes the grip so comfortable. I am going to try to make to to the range tomorrow to try them out and will give a report on how it feels. I have to say that this set of grips will be the most used Christmas Present that I get this year, with the exception of the dremel tool... I have a lot of guns that need the feed ramps buffed.... But, I shoot more than I buff, so the grips win out in the end!!!!

Elguapo, you are the MAN! Thank you so much for those grips. If there is ANYTHING I can do for you, let me know ok?

14. z71silverado98

z71silverado98 Member

Pants? Looks like Ms. Aria got herself a sexy little black dress.

15. Now she just needs the new black patent leather pumps to go with it *shoulder holster*!! :twisted: