Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
what bullet weight? brinnel hardness? and what velocity are you shooting those at? any leading issues? I to want to get into more lead bullets but i'm afraid of excessive bullet leading and I like velocity. can I have my cake and eat it to? :D

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
what bullet weight? brinnel hardness? and what velocity are you shooting those at? any leading issues? I to want to get into more lead bullets but i'm afraid of excessive bullet leading and I like velocity. can I have my cake and eat it to? :D
Mine are 124g with a brinell hardness of 15 on top of a max load of Blue Dot and I get zero leading. Don't know the velocity yet since i don't have a chronograph.

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There 135gr magma mold bullet. I have a Magma Master Caster so main them is easy and fast. I use straight wheel weight lead which is plenty hard enough for no leading. 1210fps out of the uzi 1040 out of a handgun

1 - 10 of 10 Posts