At least they are thinking of their childs future (sarcasm)

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by waltham41, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Pic of the dad on the link, check it out :shock:

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/15851623/detail.html?taf=den

Denver News
    E-Mail News Alerts
    Get breaking news and daily headlines.

Browse all e-mail newsletters

Related To Story

Joseph Manzanares was charged with disorderly conduct, harassment and domestic violence for a fight with his girlfriend inside a Hollywood video store.

Police: Couple Feuds Over Toddler's Gang
    19-Year-Old Arrested, Pleads Guilty To Disorderly Conduct

POSTED: 8:35 pm MDT April 10, 2008

COMMERCE CITY, Colo. -- A couple arguing about which gang their 4-year-old toddler should join caused a public disturbance that resulted in the father's arrest, Commerce City police said Thursday, reported KMGH-TV in Denver.

On Saturday, Joseph Manzanares stormed into a video rental store where his girlfriend worked, threatened to kill her and knocked over several video displays and even a computer, Commerce City police Sgt. Joe Sandoval said.

After he ran out of the store, police were called and the 19-year-old was arrested at his home.

His girlfriend told police that they had been arguing about the upbringing of their son and which gang he should belong to. The teen mother, who is black, told authorities she is a member of the Crips, police said. Manzanares is Hispanic and belongs to the Westside Ballers gang, the woman told police.

"They have different ideas on how the baby should be raised. Basically, she said they cannot agree on which gang the baby would 'claim,'" Sandoval said.

Manzanares was charged with disorderly conduct, harassment, and domestic violence. He was transported to the Adams County Detention Facility.

On Tuesday, he pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct and was sentenced to 12 months of probation and ordered to pay $835 in court costs, according to the Denver Post. The misdemeanor harassment charge was dropped.
    Distributed by Internet Broadcasting. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

2. Carbin8r

Carbin8r Member

Parents are having to plan for their childs future earlier every year, it seems... :roll:

3. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

Gee maybe they should put him in the gang of life [away from ALL the hoodlums]

4. hero_saku39

hero_saku39 Guest

stupid, stupid, stupid people.............everyone knows MS13 is the place to be!

lends a disturbing view to a growing culture.....

5. I know a gang that will set 'em straight: US Marine Corps

6. My four-year-old is in a gang, the Broomhead Gang. The most dangerous gang out there. We protect our members with three HiPoints and an HP.22! Oh, and one sharp-shooting father who can get psycho-crazy if anything were to happen to his SweetPea!

7. My 4 year old's gang can beat up your 4 year old's gang. Carries his pacifier IWB of his Pull Ups.

8. My 4 year-old is pacy free! Nothing extra weighing her down in a brawl.

9. Ari

Ari Guest

Oh I can hear the Kid when he grows up. I was raised a Crip but I am pretty much nondemonational. My mom keeps inviting these nice Crip girls to dinner.

10. What retards! I never saw the attraction to a gang anyway... I don't need to "belong" so bad to something just to make me feel more of a man.

11. "stupid is.. stupid does.."

They both should be fixed, so they cannot reproduce... Yeah, more gang bangers is exactly what our society needs.. :shock:

12. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

Well...
    [​IMG]
    And yes, dispatchers and security personnel are members of this gang also.
    It's funny that other gangs try to take our color!