At shields today.

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by moona11, Oct 4, 2014.

1. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

I got my wife a bow with everything she needed. $$$$ that hurt a little. While she was getting it all I hoped over to see if the had any deals on 380s. I was looking at a Ruger LCP with laser it was used for $329 but new it was $ 399. As I was trying to wheel and deal I told him in Carrington I can buy it new for $250. He said call them if they say that's what they are selling for he'd match it. So I called and they confirmed it. My deal asked to talk to me. So I said what's up Mike. And he goes if I buy from him he'd trough in 100rds of critical defense for it. I told him I would be there Monday. I new Shields couldn't bet him I just like to see every now and then if Mike would give a little. :) :) happy days.

2. moona11

Decided after a few Jameson's that a big no on the 380 but yes to another 4595 for wife. What color for her?

3. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

After a few Jameson's, I'd be making bad decisions..... Hell if it's gonna be "Her" gun, make her pick colors.... If it's a gun for her to use, but secretly yours, do somfin off the wall.

4. moona11

Bull I already have one. I asked her tonight what colors would she like. She says silver bronze and gold in a camo pattern. Like mine. It will be her trunk gun with her kel tec p11. Right now we are pretty wasted on Jameson. So glitter gun here we come. It's 2:40 am here and spent the night out with a group of old contracters getting messed up at the bar. The local LEO'S showed up and did the usual carding until they hit or table. One of them is a guy I have known since High School. All he said was don't hurt anyone tonight boys have a good time and call when we needed a ride. :) . We had a HP sitting with us that used to work for me and he was messed up pretty good hr says who would hurt anyone tonight. Were all good. My wife looked him in the eye and said I would and you know better. I laughed do hard I maybe pissed a little. Jameson is bad for you.

5. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Be careful brother!......

6. moona11

This morning sucks. So just sitting in the shop making bullets. Raining out so no range day. :-(

7. moona11

Jameson one me nothing:-(

8. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

9. moona11

that's so true