At the great pro 2nd store today

Discussion in '2nd Amendment' started by perotter, Jun 7, 2015.

1. I went to the local Fleet Farm this morning to get some Roundup and possibly a few other items. Of course one can't go there without checking out the gun area.

They had nice selection of both ARs and AKs. There selection of ammo was well stocked.

The reloading section had most items except for 5.56 FMJ bullets and only 1 shotgun/pistol powder. The rifle powder selection was good and they even had some 8 pounders.

They are in the process of adding another aisle of mil surplus gear and have recently added Hungarian helmets(at a very reasonable price) to their line of helmets.

They have also added bigger sizes of of Tannerite.

What other department chain store can a bunch of friends walk into and leave as an armed and uniformed provisional militia? Plus pick up a new lawn mower, tv, dog, etc.

Now that the DOD has reports that say that state militias should be revitalized and that the provisional militias incorporated into them, people are stepping up to the plate to help the country out in it's time of need. The old 'Ask not what the country can do for you, but what you can do for the country'.

While Mr. Mills didn't win election as a US Congressman, he is still doing the country a great service by providing for the needs of the man on the street throughout the Midwest.

2. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    Rural King, Tractor Supply, Orscheln all come to mind ;)

Impressive post, however!
    I think you would be hard pressed to find some of the uniforms in the stores I listed,
    but I have not checked for these either. But they all carry ammo and firearms ;):cool::D

3. MXGreg

MXGreg Supporting Member

Perotter,
    Which Fleet Farm were you at? I usually hit the one in Rochester. Sometimes Owatana.

4. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

The one here is well stocked

5. Rochester. The only other one I go to is Winona and that has been a few years.

6. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    I am absolutely flabbergasted over this possibility. They actually sell dogs?

7. moona11

Dog taste good :-D

8. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

Bad moony, bad. Smack with newspaper.

9. moona11

What? It does taste good :-D had it New Guinea. Yum:-D

10. undeRGRound

INDY
    huh, that needs done several times DAILY!!! :rofl:

11. Outlaw

Outlaw Supporting Member

Hell, we couldn't find a dog in Thailand, Laos, Cambodia or Viet Nam. That really made me homesick :rofl:

Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
  12. moona11

Had it in Thailand and Laos yum;-)

13. Parking lot dealing and cash deals only. Far west end of the parking lot where there is less light and few people. :foilhat:

Chickens, ducks and rabbits can be openly purchased at the nearby Tractor Supply.

14. Outlaw

Outlaw Supporting Member

You must have eaten the last freakin one. Dammit man, have you no shame? :wah:

15. moona11

Nope none at all. Fried termites are good to ;-)

16. MXGreg

MXGreg Supporting Member

Aren't termites bad for your wood?

17. undeRGRound

INDY
    [​IMG]
    :D