Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
i wouldnt have never when in lol
I have to agree with sean187 on this one.
Nothing good can come of being that close to a wild animal. (Wild in the sense of not having hundreds of years of domestication)

·
Registered
855 Posts
Let the lion go..... natural selection will sort it all out!

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
I am another one that would have never entered the cage, but that's just me.

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
Another vote for not entering the cage in the first place.

CHARLIE: There are lots of things I'd die for, Emily: my home, my family, my country. But that's love, not principle. Now, if I were to bring a raging lion into the house and wrestle it, just to prove that I'd die for you that would be highly principled of me. But, what's a lion doing in a man's house anyway?
Or, what's a man doing in a lion's cage anyway?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Yea, and that wasn't a really big lion. I like the people that say I'd punch him in the nose so he'd leave me alone. That lion could have killed both of them in less than a minute if it decide to. It was playing.

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
Yea, and that wasn't a really big lion. I like the people that say I'd punch him in the nose so he'd leave me alone. That lion could have killed both of them in less than a minute if it decide to. It was playing.
I woulda SO done that. I like big cats. It's risky as hell, sure, but it'd be so cool to be able to get that close.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.