Ati 1911

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by Dane, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    Is this any good? On sale for $299 at RK guns
    and lifetime warranty. Can't you just picture this with the 28rd drum!! :dance:

ATI Firepower Xtreme Military 1911 .45 Auto Full-size Pistol ATIGFX45MIL w/Multi-Pistol Hard Case

[​IMG]

2. Bamaboy

Bamaboy Member

3. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

If you read the reviews on it on "classic Firearms" website, everyone loves this 1911! For the price, you really can't go wrong. I'd buy one if I hadn't just allocated all of my firearms funds to other purchases.

4. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    I called the Lake Wales store for stock info. They are sold out. Sold last of 5 all today just before I called them. He said one individual has the gun already for a few years and came in to buy another. I will try another store. last resort I think you can order online and pickup in store for free or have it shipped elsewhere.

In stock for now at Spring Hill store.

5. Tyler-Durden77

Tyler-Durden77 Member

I have had the same gun in 4" for about 2 years. I have put thousands of rounds through it and the ony failure I've had was a fail to feed from the stock magazine with Hornday Z-Max ammo. Standard ball ammo works fine from the stock magazine, and the SD ammo works from all my other magazines.

6. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    I have seen nothing but GOOD on this 1911!
    AMAZING!
    <cue Ajolé to come in and school us on "clones" vs. "real 1911s"> :D

7. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

Let TheYankeeMarshal tell us. :p
    [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE2QVA5T9z4[/ame]

8. GLUGLUG

GLUGLUG Supporting Member

NC
    Damn I hate that guy... Anyway about the OP. DO WANT!

9. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    I figured it was a clone already. Just wanted to know how good a clone. This is the MIL model , there is a GI model too I found out with a shorter barrel and more features.

10. undeRGRound

INDY
    I have a track record here @ HPFF, calling him YANKEE JAGGOFF :D

11. undeRGRound

INDY
    WHY, oh Why, ARE YOU TEMPTING MOLE TO PUT DOWN MONEY HE DOES NOT HAVE, ON A GUN HE DOES NOT NEED... is that You, Satan??? :rofl:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAdo9bgToTk[/ame]

12. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

I can help you with that situation...

13. MXGreg

MXGreg Supporting Member

So, it has to say Colt to be a real 1911? What about Springfield Amory, Remington UMC, North American Arms, Remington Rand, Ithaca Gun Co, Union Switch & Signal, and Singer? I guess they don't count then.

14. Visper

Visper AK = Automatic Killer!?! Supporting Member

Yes, I believe Dane is the Devil on our shoulders...

I was just going to say the same thing... first the 50 BMG (I tried getting money put aside but fell short, so I bought a scope and some ammo...) Now you show me this... but it is only $299.00... damn it... the wife knows something is up she's asking me whats wrong as I stare at the computer...

15. undeRGRound

INDY
    You Found Me A JOB??? :D :rofl:

I found your "devil", Vis!
    [​IMG]

I bet you fee like this lady sometimes...
    [​IMG]

16. Visper

Visper AK = Automatic Killer!?! Supporting Member

I have seen the face of evil!!

Its cool though, being good all the time is no fun!!

Sometimes? I think the devil and angel are in cahoots!!

17. Earnshaw

Earnshaw Member

I had the very gun the OP is asking about, even bought mine @ RK as well. The only trouble I had with mine in 2 years and maybe 600rds of firing was a single fail to feed with the OEM mag.
    I also had a few Mecgar 7rd GI style mags and 0 issues using them with a variety of bullet types.
    These guns are similar in appearance to military 1911A1 but with somewhat more prominent sights.

18. undeRGRound

INDY
    That's what She Said!
    [​IMG]

19. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

The current episode of "Freedom Fighters" on the Pursuit channel is all about the ATI 1911's. I guess ATI sponsors the show. I didn't get to watch the whole episode but I recorded it.
    I currently own (well my daughter and son in law now own) two different ATI handgun's, both made by Tisas. The HP9 has been flawless. The C45 is now, after some tinkering, a fine weopon. 6 of us used it to qualify with yesterday. I also own an ATI Omni Hybrid AR15. This is also a fine weopon.
    I think it was Swaga that owns or owned an ATI Fatboy.
    I have no problem with ATI. And they back all of their current product line with a lifetime warranty.

20. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

I take most of his videos as humorous, not serious