Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

ati install problems

5K views 30 replies 18 participants last post by  gemini6x3 
I agree with BigHog. I have never installed the ATI stock, although I am looking at them for a WASR 10 and Min14 replacement stocks for friends. I have been warned several times by Hi-Point not to use anything aftermarket on the 995. Having said that I do have a trigger and charging handle by Bushman and an oversized mag release button from Runner on mine. Before I even bought my 995 I became a member of this forum to find as much information that I could about the aftermarket goodies available for the 995 and the 4095. I read about what needed to me done to the ATI stock to get it to work and time it took to install it. I also read about the problems other posted about the ATI. Then after I got my 995 I sat down and weighed all the pros and cons of the factory verses the ATI stocks and decided at that time to stick with the factory stock and wait it out for the new one.

Plus I gotta say I happen to like the look of the original stocks. They are different looking. To my way of thinking if I wanted a gun that looked like a Berreta CX4 then I would have bought the CX4.

just my $0.02 worth.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.