Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

ati install problems

5K views 30 replies 18 participants last post by  gemini6x3 
You can read a lot on how to modify, fix, adjust the ATI stock to make it work. But bottom line is:

Hi-Point stock works- no adjustments, filing or anything. And if you disassemble your carbine, it all goes back together perfectly and quickly.

ATI stock doesn't always work- file this, adjust that, wiggle this and push that. Maybe it works after all that or you go to the range and have feeding issues. Disassemble your carbine and you just might have to do the whole wiggle, adjust stuff all over again.

Sam was trying to give you good advice, as opposed to just helping you do something you might regret.

Either way, good luck and enjoy your carbine. :cool2:

Roadkill,

Since you responded right below my post, I'll assume your comments were directed at me, even though you got my name wrong.

It's BigHog, not ShutUp. Got it?

I have an ATI stock right next to me. I have installed one myself and compared it with the factory stock. No, I'm not one of those guys who claims to know everything without trying it for himself.

PS.
I don't know what drug is in the water lately around here. A guy asks a question and other guys come along and offer their advice. Then, before you know it, somebody gets all insulting and tells people to keep their opinions to themselves. What's the point of a forum?

Whatever.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.