Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

ati install problems

5K views 30 replies 18 participants last post by  gemini6x3 
#1 ·
i cant for the life of me get the holes in the ati the stock to line up with the receiver cover and reciver holes.... wat do i do???????

#27 ·
I'm a little confused on how post count matters. If the info is based on factual first hand knowledge, who cares if it's the first post from a member or the 10 thousandth.
If an HP employee were to join and state the facts in his first post, would he be belittled for only having one post and therefore seen as "less important" because of it?

Dunno, just sounds weird to me that post count seems to equate to more knowledge.

#28 ·
I'm a little confused on how post count matters. If the info is based on factual first hand knowledge, who cares if it's the first post from a member or the 10 thousandth.
I an HP employee were to join and state the facts in his first post, would he be belittled for only having one post and therefore seen as "less important" because of it?

Dunno, just sounds weird to me that post count seems to equate to more knowledge.
+1 to that! :cool2:
Almost a gun snob mentality if you ask me. :brow:

As far as why a factory stock will work without adjustments and an ATI sometimes wont... I think it can all be summed up by the fact that the factory stock is more flimsy and therfore has more give to make room for loose tolerances. ;)

#29 ·
Hey I think you all misunderstood my rant about the post count thing it wasn't about anyones advice that was offered it was about the OP who has 7 posts telling sam who has over a 1000 not to reply unless it was directly related..re reread my rant and you'll see thats what its about. I guess Templar Warrior somehow construed that part as being about him because I honestly didn't understand how hi point stocks fit but ati's don't because of hp loose tolerances. No snobbery intended or implied. All advice is for the person asking to choose whats important, but I was under the assumption this was a free forum to express yourself, maybe I was wrong?

personaly i hate the oem stock im just tryin to make the gun work 4 ME not YOU so please dont post replies unless it is a direct anser to the thead. (btw i do agree the ati's are BAD on hp's,BAD A$$ indeed)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.