Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone with the internal laser mount for the ATI stock:
Could you tell me the diameter of the laser mount portion of the mount? I.E. what max diameter laser body will fit in it? Thank you.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
if you mean the inside diameter where the laser clamps into the 2 halves, it is about 5/16ths. now that is eyballin it, maybe a little less.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am talking about the mount that goes inside the stock of the ATI stock.

I want to know if anyone here has this on their 995 and what laser or at least what external diameter laser they used.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
that's what i was talking about. i use the ATI laser package, works great. IDK if there is another type that fits inside of the stock as the ATI one is made for it..

·
You know who I am
9,304 Posts
It's the size of a standard diameter laser. UTG laser mounts are the same diameter, etc. Just a warning though, that laser mount sucks. I had one on my ATI and the way the thing is designed you can't really tighten it down on the laser. They use wood screw looking things that thread themselves in the plastic, so even if you C clamp the things down before threading the screws through, it still doesn't get as tight as if you ran a screw through there and used a nut to tighten it down with. I've since sold my ATI and gone back to the factory stock, put the laser in a UTG mount and put it on my WASR-10.

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
yeah it is loose inside of the mount. i used a couple of wraps of friction tape and it was good to go.
Hey I had the same idea, you must be a pretty smart guy :tongue2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts