ATI Proline Stock available

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Parts and Accessories For Sale or Trade' started by MachoMelvin, Jan 2, 2015.

1. tallbump

tallbump Supporting Member

Wow, that's a pretty decent price too, isn't it.

Makes me want to grab it, just in case I ever get a Classic carbine LOL

2. tallbump

If I had about $250, I'd grab this and that chrome classic :cool:

Add a nice chrome barrel shroud and you'd have an awesome rifle

3. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

Like This???????????

Attached Files:

4. Johnny_B_Goode

Johnny_B_Goode Member

That stock does nothing but bring all the things that are screwed up about a Masterpiece Arms carbine to a Hi Point. If I wanted a short sight radius I would have bought a pistol.

5. MachoMelvin

Well, I wouldn't want the ATI-995 to be my only Hi Point carbine. But it will be alright for my 10th or 11th HP carbine?

6. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

Just go with a baker's dozen..... 13 is my lucky number. LOL

7. MachoMelvin

I still have an extra 4095 Classic black stock looking for a 4595 to suit up in?
    I may try a 4095 in a ATI stock? I would have to be ready to throw some $$$ out the window if it didn't turn out very good? Maybe MoM will release another carbine soon in one of those Camo stock's?

8. tallbump

Yup, pretty much :D

Someday, someday

9. panoz77

panoz77 Member

That is an excellent price, $55. There was another website selling them for like $150.

10. 0311

0311 Member

Be nice if they made one to fit the NEW ts. Is it just the bolts & nuts that are different?

11. MachoMelvin

I have seen a few people post on here & other sites that have converted TS models into the ATI. It just takes a bit more Dremeling & a bit more patience than MachoMelvin has been blessed with. Remember, besides OCD, I have also been told I have ADD?
    So if you have a few more $$$ & a little more time, GO for it!!!

12. Liberty

Liberty Shhh! Lifetime Supporter

That is a FANTASTIC price. Get 'em while you can because they are no longer produced. I am going to go with one in Chrome one of these days too.