Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4,294 Posts
Bah! I prefer the original stock over the ATI for several reasons:

-The ATI is thought to have not enough give to the poly frame, causing potential damage. Of course hp will cover our warranties no questions asked like always, but I never put my weapon in damage's way if I can help it

-It LOOKS COOL ALREADY! Four words from star wars: storm trooper blaster carbine. Need I say more?
-Pride. I honestly feel that the HP995 is one of the best pistol caliber carbines on the market if not the best. And, I gladly show other shooters that for a third the cost of their kel tec or baretta, they can get the same caliber with better service. Besides, if I wanted a gun that looked like a CX9, I would've bought a CX9!

· Registered
4,294 Posts
I wouldn't dream of giving someone a buttstroke with the factory stock. The ATI would have no trouble clubbing someone into submission. I like the looks of the ATI, but I also like the looks of the HP stock - but all things being equal, I will always pick the sturdier option. The Hi Point stock has incredible ergonomics and handling, but the ATI only gives up a slight advantage there. The Hi Point stock is just made out of too flimsy a material. If they made it out of something substantial, it would be different.
A buttstroke :brow: :blink:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.