ATI Stock Laser

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Glennfrank, Dec 12, 2007.

1. Glennfrank

Glennfrank Member

CT
    Anyone have any suggestions where the best place to buy the Laserlyte ATI stock laser?

The cheapest place I've found was combathunting.com but I don't know anything about them other than that my girlfriend ordered some stuff for me there on Wednesday last week & they still haven't shipped it.

2. browwiw

browwiw Member

Ah! This saves me from starting a new thread.

I'm thinking about ordering the laser from milsurpstuff.com or cheaperthandirt.com. Does anybody have any experience with the ATI laser? I've never had a laser sight and I was wondering about the difficulty of sighting one in and how well they work in tandem with iron sights.

While I'm at it, does anybody have an affordable bore sighting kit that they could recommend?

Thanks.

3. unscarred

unscarred Member

www.milsurpstuff.com definately. Excellent service and super fast shipping. Members also get a discount. Just pm Benny and he'll give you the member discount code.

4. Glennfrank

Glennfrank Member

CT
    Thanks for the advice unscarred :)

5. Keep in mind that they are not that great outside in the sunlight. Inside with dimmer light they are better