Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Patience my friends. I will post a tuitorial on how I did this when I can dissamble it and take pictures. Stupid me I did not take pictures while I was doing this as I did not know if it would work. It took about 14 hours of sanding, mostly through eyeballing the fit and trial and error. I will be going out to the range this weekend to test it for the second time. The first time I had some issues to fix. In the meantime notice how I had to cut the plastic on the bottom of the magazine to make it fit in the handle. I just got this done this week. I did this in what free time I had.

Thanks Bushman98 for the great trigger.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Forgive me........ but some bells are going off.

It looks like it has all Mr. Bushman's parts on it as well? And first post? Were I the Dr. Frankenstein on this project, I might have announced it at some point [maybe it was announced and I missed it]

Hmmmmm........

If real, I'd sure like to know details.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Well, my handle fits both but that trigger is the 4095 trigger... but that also fits the 995 (not the other way around).

·
Registered
773 Posts
WTF???

This I got to know more about, donplau. How long did it take you to do this?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Still Waiting???

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.