Patience my friends. I will post a tuitorial on how I did this when I can dissamble it and take pictures. Stupid me I did not take pictures while I was doing this as I did not know if it would work. It took about 14 hours of sanding, mostly through eyeballing the fit and trial and error. I will be going out to the range this weekend to test it for the second time. The first time I had some issues to fix. In the meantime notice how I had to cut the plastic on the bottom of the magazine to make it fit in the handle. I just got this done this week. I did this in what free time I had.
Thanks Bushman98 for the great trigger.